Resources for Neurodiverse Individuals.
Career Exchange Forum is a video series interviewing autistic adults who want to share their career journey. This video series is specifically for autistic adults looking for help either finding a job or looking for job options and help.
How you can help
Participate in the Career Screening Assessment Pilot
We are looking for a group of young adults, 18-40 years old to volunteer for the Career Screening Assessment pilot.
- Individuals must be have an official diagnosis of Autism or other developmental disabilities
- Be able to engage in the assessment for its estimated duration (Approximately 2 hours)
- Be able to travel to assessment venue (TBD later)
- Willing to be videotaped for evaluation purposes
- Complete Caregiver Questionnaire
- Video of candidate or a complete Candidate Questionnaire
- Participants will receive a career portfolio for use in future job searches